Friday 1 June 2012

A CHEAPER AND EASIER WAY TO CLEAN!!


A CHEAPER AND EASIER WAY TO CLEAN!
OK, so who likes to clean? Other than me? :-S……I love a clean smelling/looking house. It makes me feel good all over. I love to vacuum, clean my kitchen but to be honest, dusting is not at the top of my fav list.  I love the look of just-been-polished furniture but do not like the polishes that are on the market. I used to be able to purchase a scent-free polish by Pledge but it’s no longer available in my city now . :-( Apparently the dust polish companies didn’t get the scent-free memo that’s be circulating around now for years! So many people are now scent sensitive due to their asthma, runny nose, watery eyes, clogged, sore throat etc. that you’d think that someone out there would have clued into the scent-free furniture polish niche.  Alas, it’s up to the humble home-maker/Mum to come to the rescue and I found quite a few on-line who have easy, cheap (love that word!!), do-it-yourself, furniture polish recipes.
Here are a couple of the sites that I found and I can’t wait to try them out!


&

These gals also got tired of paying high prices for products that are probably killing us and are bad for the environment to boot.
So…..cheaper, safer for us people and the environment and no spray can to go to the land fill site. I think I’ll buy me a spray bottle and I already have the other ingredients in my pantry J
Oh, and HAPPY cleaning! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment