Saturday 5 May 2012

DON'T PAY AND ARM AN A LEG FOR YOUR SPA (PART TWO)


DON’T PAY AND ARM AND A LEG FOR YOUR  SPA! (Part Two)
Found another incredible spa in my area and just got back from my full spa pedi and half leg wax. It was INCREDIBLE!!!!!
My daughter showed me the Lilac Esthetics  Facebook page and I called and made an appointment. If you go to Angela’s fb page for Lilac Esthetics, go to her pictures and you’ll see her menu and on the main page is her address and phone number.
Angela has her spa on the main level of her home, lots of parking and easy access into the spa (one step to go up). As soon as you walk in you feel relaxed in the lovely, cozy room.  Calming colours (lilac is one of them), new, clean-line décor are pleasing to the eye and reminds you to leave your cares behind you! (At least for a while)
Lilac Esthetics gets a two thumbs up (or should I say, 10 toes up? ) in décor ,service, cleanliness and Angela makes you feel welcome as soon as you meet her.
So what are you waiting for? Go get pretty-ed up!          

No comments:

Post a Comment